Ever increasing traffic makes transportation improvements crucial.
EEI transportation experts have furnished their services repeatedly in performing planning studies, aiding in grant procurement and providing design, maintenance and construction services for local, state and federal projects to cost effectively meet public need while remaining within client budget.
EEI expertise extends to transportation plans, design and construction services:
- Traffic and intersection studies
- Traffic signals
- Pavement management
- Parking lots
- Bicycle and pedestrian pathways
- Bridge inspection and repair
- Park and Ride
- Grand Reserve Perimeter Roads
- 2006 Street Rehabilitation Program
- Webster, River & Mill Street Improvements
- 2001-2006 MFT Programs