Water Works Systems
The viability of a Water Works System for current and future generations depends on proper planning, design and construction.
From system planning to facility start-up and operation, EEI works hand-in-hand with municipal staff, providing tailored services to meet drinking water needs.
EEI areas of expertise include:
- Water Supply
- Water Treatment
- Pumping Facilities
- Pressure Reducing Facilities
- Transmission and Distribution Mains
- Water Storage Facilities
- Residuals Management
- Chemical Storage and Feed Systems
- SCADA and Controls Systems
- Financial Planning and Rate Studies