Village of Montgomery, Illinois
Project consisted of a feasibility study for improvements to the Montgomery Overflow floodplain area in conjunction with Village TIF Project. EEI provided alternatives for regional basins for detention and compensatory storage and storm sewer conveyance and outfall. EEI performed an analysis of potential development parcels within the TIF District to assess required detention and compensatory storage requirements to recover the development area.
- Identification of Existing Drainage Conditions
- Recommend Improvement for Existing Roadway Culverts
- Construction of a New Outfall Storm Sewer
- Creation of a Floodplain Compensatory Storage Basin Plan
- Feasibility Study Report
- Designing Phase I Regional Detention Basin Improvements