Supporting the Communities In Which We Serve
EEI strongly believes in being involved and supporting the communities in which we serve.
To strengthen our commitment, EEI has created a volunteer committee that manages our efforts.
Throughout the year our employees give back with their time, resources, and talents to a variety of non-profit and community events. Just a few of the ways that EEI provides support to these events are listed below.
Edible Garden – Harvested items donated to the Just Between Food Pantry
- Local Schools – Career Days, STEM Events
- E-Week Competition at Krug Elementary School
- Kane County Adopt-A-Highway Program
- Various Food Pantry Involvement
- Just Between Friends
- Aurora Area Interfaith Food Pantry
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Fox Valley United Way Annual Toy Drive and Family Sponsorships
- Special Olympics Polar Plunge – More than $5,000 Raised in 2021
- Montgomery 5K and 10K River Run
- The Montgomery Foundation
- Montgomery Rotary Club
- Sugar Grove Corn Boil
- Friends of the Fox River Clean-Up