EEI is there to protect your interests.
EEI works diligently to guarantee quality in the finished product by being there to ensure that each project is completed within the guidelines set forth in plans, specifications, and local codes as well as being on time and within budget.
At EEI, our highly qualified construction personnel are commited to client service and view themselves as an extension to our client’s staff. Our staff employs a friendly and approachable attitude and demeanor that encourages communication with all project stakeholders (residents, businesses, etc.). Our emphasis on stakeholder concurrence and “buy-in” is foremost in executing a successful construction project assignment.
We invest heavily in training our personnel at EEI. We have several construction staff members who hold APWA Certified Public Infrastructure Inspector (CPII) certifications as well as most of our staff hold a multitude of IDOT certifications. A successful training program is critical to maintain their credentials and stay up to date on industry standards.
- Underground Utility Construction
- Road Construction
- Bridge Construction
- Water Storage Tank Construction and Rehabilitation
- Shallow and Deep Well Construction
- Water Treatment Facilities and Pumping Stations
- Water PRV/BPS Facilities
- Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Wastewater Lift Station and Pumping Facilities
- Erosion Control Inspections
- Contact Administration
- Management of Pay Requests
- Change Order Processing
- Shop Drawing Review
- Bidding Assistance
- Cost Estimating
- Construction Documentation
- Construction Staking
- Constructability Review
- Public Relations