Fox Valley East Ground Storage Tanks Painting and Improvements
City of Aurora, Illinois
EEI provided planning, design and construction services of four (4) 1,000,000 gallon ground storage steel tanks. Details of the work included full blast paint removal, miscellaneous tank repairs, safety and compliance improvements, and painting of the exterior and interior. The interior of the tank was painted with a 100% solids epoxy coating system to be in compliance with the upcoming NSF changes.
- Planning, Design, and Construction Services
- Four (4) 1,000,000 Gallon Ground Storage Steel Tanks
- Full Blast Paint Removal
- Tank Repairs
- Safety and Compliance Improvements
- Painting of Exterior and Interior
- Tank Condition Update Report
- Coordination of Bidding, Contracting, Construction Administration, Construction Observation, and Close Out.
- Exterior was Painted with a Zinc/Urethane/Fluoropolymer Coating System
- Interior was Painted with 100% Solids Epoxy Coating System to be in Compliance with Upcoming NSF Changes
- EEI Staff Hold NACE II Certifications to Complete Project